However, the use of numerous software applications comes with a slight hitch — connectivity and compatibility. These applications cannot interact with each other automatically. And as such, companies have to copy information between these apps. As a result, this manual data transfer wastes valuable time on repetitive tasks.
Therefore, you need a platform like Integromat to handle this issue. This tool saves modern companies the stress of manual labor and lets them connect several applications automatically.
How does Integromat work?Integromat is a tool that enables users to connect apps and automate workflows and manual processes without having to write a single line of code. The platform is a dream come true for companies that use no-code technology.
This effortless and seamless automation feature is why they have earned themselves the title, "the glue of the internet".
Integromat works by simplifying complicated APIs and breaking them down into smaller modules that can be connected with a simple drag-and-drop action. This cloud-based automation platform allows users to create both simple and complex processes and link any number of apps. Integromat also provides users with over 1500 customizable scenario templates.
Unique Integromat FeaturesIntegromat comes with several unique and useful features such as:
- Email integration: With Integromat, users can easily connect their emails and mailing software to several other applications. For instance, you could save email attachments to Google Drive or Dropbox and get Slack messages once a new email comes in.
- Event-triggered actions: Integromat helps users perform event-triggered actions through trigger modules. The trigger module watches out for triggers and then performs an action when a specific trigger is activated. Basically, Integromat ‘watches’ an app and takes action when an activity occurs on the app. For instance, when a new customer places an order on Etsy, it will trigger your Mailchimp and then add them as a new subscriber.
- Filters: Integromat filters sift through data and ensure that it meets a certain set condition. Users could create a filter that adds customers to a special discount list if they spend up to $200 on orders.
- Drag-and-drop feature: With Integromat, automation is a seamless process. All users have to do is perform a drag-and-drop action to connect several apps to each other successfully.
How to Automate Using Integromat: Step-by-StepAutomating manual processes with Integromat is a seamless process that even beginners can handle. Just in case you were wondering how to use Integromat, here is a step-by-step breakdown on how to automate using Integromat:
- Sign up for a free Integromat account. Even though you can choose to subscribe to other plans, a free trial is the best option if it's your first time using the software. With the free version, you can still access all the features of the platform without paying a dime.
- Login or signup for all the services you want to connect to. For instance, if you're trying to connect your Shopify with your Mailchimp account, log in to both apps before you start the automation process.
- Go to the Integromat dashboard, click on the template page and select 'Create a new scenario from template'.
- You will see several already made templates that connect popular apps and services like Mailchimp and Google Sheets.
- Next, the scenario will pop up in the visual editor and you can make the necessary changes until it meets your preferences.
Although Integromat comes with several interesting scenario templates, they may not exactly be what you're looking for. In this case, you can easily build your scenario from scratch to suit your needs and preferences.
How Integromat can help your businessWhether you're running a large company or a startup, Integromat can easily transform business operations, making them seamless and smoother for you. Here are some general ways through which this flexible automation software can help your business:
- Saves Time: In most companies and businesses, performing the same manual tasks repeatedly wastes time, especially when you can channel your resources to other useful activities. However, by automating repetitive tasks, you can save hours and resources.
- Cuts costs: Connecting different platforms isn't an easy feat. As a result, many companies may choose to hire a developer to build a custom application for them. However, this option is far too expensive and may not be sustainable in the long run. With Integromat, you can enjoy a seamless automation process without having to spend as much.
Advantages of Integromat for large companies and small businessesFor large companies and businesses that have to run multiple daily operations at the same time, the primary advantage of using an automation platform is that it helps to save time by automating repetitive tasks.
On the other hand, most startups and small businesses will find this platform beneficial because of its affordability and ease-of-use. A large number of small businesses and startups prioritize low-cost platforms over expensive ones. As such, Integromat's affordability will be beneficial to them.
Detailed comparison of Integromat pricing plansIntegromat offers a wide range of plans at specific prices. However, each plan gives you access to a specific set of features. Here is a breakdown of Integromat pricing and available features:
Integromat vs similar productsContrary to what you may think, Integromat is not the only automation platform on the market. There are several other platforms that you could choose from. In this section, we will compare an Integromat review with three different automation platforms namely: Boomi, Domo, and Zapier.
Integromat vs BoomiBoomi is an automation platform that is quite similar to Integromat. However, they both have their differences, especially in pricing and functionality.
- Features and functionality
- Customer support
Integromat vs DomoIntegromat and Domo are quite similar when it comes to connecting several platforms with each other. However, many users seem to prefer the former.
Integromat vs ZapierIntegromat and Zapier are leading the automation software industry. Here is a brief comparison between Integromat vs Zapier:
On the other hand, Zapier lets you create only 5 workflows, and you're limited to 100 tasks per month.
- Supported applications
Final ThoughtsIntegromat is currently the most flexible automation software on the market. Although other platforms come close, Integromat is the best choice for both small and large-scale companies aiming to automate manual processes.
It comes with an easy-to-use visual workflow builder and a wide range of features for users to enjoy. Besides, the platform is highly affordable and offers a free plan to users who either want a free trial or can't afford its other plans.
However, Integromat presents a few integration issues with larger platforms like Hubspot. Nevertheless, it is still a highly valuable addition to any company’s workspace.